The Eiger mountain towers amongst the giants of the Swiss Alps topping some 13,000 plus feet. Let Novak’s Eiger 2S/3S Crawling Brush ESC power you to mountain-high adventures as well! The tiny Eiger is packed with all the features you need, and is easier to use and more adjustable than any ESC in its class. Tuning on the rocks is as easy as 1-2-3. No programmers or wires to fuss with! With four on-board adjustments, the Eiger can be customized to suit any type of crawling. Two models available: Eiger (#1835), and the pro-version, Eiger Pro (#1836). The Eiger Pro sports superior transistors for unmatched on-the-rock performance. If you require the best and fastest on the rocks, the Eiger Pro can handle a 20-turn brushed motor on 3S with no problem!
The Eiger and Eiger Pro are compatible with 2S LiPo packs and have a built-in, heavy-duty BEC that will power high torque single servo setups with ease. The Eiger and Eiger Pro are also compatible with 3S LiPo packs! Simply install an external BEC (included with the Eiger Pro) and enjoy the wheel-spinning good times of 11.1 volts! Yee Haw!
Not Just for Crawling
The Eiger and Eiger Pro ESCs come ready to crawl, and will default to the normal rock crawling settings: forward and reverse with high-power drag brake. Not only can you adjust the power of your Drag/Hill Brakes via the simple on-board programming, but you can turn them off completely. This will set the speed control in normal “Basher” mode with forward and brake operation -just like a regular, non-crawling ESC! It’s the best of both worlds. Crawling and bashing!
Brushed & Brushless Modes
The Eiger and Eiger Pro operate brushless motors* in addition to brushed motors. An additional motor wire is installed on the Eiger for this compatibility to hook up a 10.5-turn or higher brushless motor with 2S LiPo packs. Simply set the profile to "Brushless" mode, and the Eiger can be used for brushless spec class racing, crawling (when used with a Novak crawling brushless motor), or bashing around. The brushless mode includes on-board programming to customize and fine-tune the ESC feel.
5 Cost-Saving Crawling Combos Available
The Eiger is offered in four combos and the Eiger Pro is available in one combo:
- Eiger / Terra Claw Crawling Brush Combo-- 35T (#3231)An economical and fast rock crawling combo featuring Novak's Terra Claw 35T motor for faster speeds than higher turn motors.
- Eiger / Rock Star Crawling Brush Combo – 35T (#3233) Combo includes a 35-turn Rock Star motor for faster speeds.
- Eiger / Rock Star Crawling Brush Combo – 45T (#3234) Combo includes a 45-turn Rock Star motor for a great balance of speed and run time.
- Eiger / Rock Star Crawling Brush Combo – 55T (#3235) Combo includes the highest turn Rock Star motor to enjoy the longest crawling times at the lowest speeds.
- Eiger Pro / Rock Star 35T Crawling Brush & BEC Combo (#3243) The ultimate brushed crawling combo includes the Rock Star 35T rebuildable motor, Eiger Pro, and external BEC module.
Novak Built & Supported
Novak takes pride in its manufacturing facility in Lake Forest, California and also with its use of high-quality components, assembly, and testing processes. Every Novak Eiger and Eiger Pro ESC is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and all are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team, and include Novak's One-Year Product Warranty.
*Brushless mode included in the updated Eiger and Eiger Pro ESCs that include three motor wires.